1. I can only control what is in my reach. Anything beyond my reach is out of control.
2. I need to not take things personally. I internalize too many things.
3. Speak my mind. When I’m mad, I should say that I’m mad. When I’m upset, I need to say that I am upset. When I’m frustrated, I need to say that I am frustrated. When I’m disappointed, I need to say that I’m disappointed. When I’m jealous, I need to say that I am jealous. I can’t keep my emotions to myself.
4. Learn to accept that promises will be broken.
5. Learn that no one is a mind reader.
6. Not hold myself to a higher expectation than everyone else.
So the beginning of this year has been interesting to say the least. 1. The new beau asked me to be his girl… Of course I said yes :). 2. Met up with some cousins and my aunt. It was... Continue reading →
Hey guys, it’s been over a year since I last posted a decent post. I was just busy with life and enjoying being 26. So what has happened since I last posted? Well, take a seat and read on. 1.... Continue reading →
It’s been more than six months since the last time I blogged. Wow, so much has happened. Well first, I turned 26. It’s interesting being this age. Definitely feeling older. Second, I lost 20 lbs on weight watchers. I was... Continue reading →
I’ve been getting tons of headaches for the past three months. It’s just so frustrating getting them so often. So my doctor followed up with me, I did a headache diary for two weeks, then she told me to come... Continue reading →
Theme: Something unexpected you experienced recently I experienced something really unexpected last week. I couldn’t talk about it until now so here it is: http://www.washingtonpost.com/national/boosting-good-cholesterol-useless-study-finds/2011/05/25/AGXnK0BH_story.html Boosting ‘good’ cholesterol fails to prevent heart attacks in study By Rob Stein, Thursday, May 26,... Continue reading →
Theme: Write about something you need to practice more, be it a skill, a life lesson, however you want to interpret it. Hmm… I think I need to practice the guitar more. I tried to learn about a year and... Continue reading →
For this week’s Q*bee challenge, we are supposed to answer the following question: What’s the biggest challenge you’re currently facing? It got me to thinking. I believe the biggest challenge I’m facing right now is studying for the GRE’s. I... Continue reading →
For the Q*bee Derby challenge we are supposed to blog about one of the most adventurous things I’ve ever done and how it changed me as a person. Well, the most adventurous thing I can think of is going to... Continue reading →
I honestly believe I’m just not good enough to date. Every single one of my attempts have been a failure. Every single time that I’ve said to a guy, “hey, I kinda like you, we should go on a date... Continue reading →